[SPARCbook] more 3GX powered kiosks hit the streets

Dave Tyler sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 7 19:05:11 CST 2000

Douglas:
My name is Dave Tyler & I am in sales with Tadpole-RDI. Don't know if
you would be interested in additional refurbished TRDI products or have
ever considered the RDI older products (tagged PowerLite) but if so you
might contact Paul Daley or Diane Joseph at TRDI. No big deal to me but
the Sunhelp group has been good to work with and I know Sparcbooks are
getting hard to come by. Hope it helps.
DT
Paul / Diane can be reached @ ams at tadpolerdi.com