[SPARCbook] Memory Upgrade

Hugo van der Kooij Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Sat Sep 11 14:56:46 CDT 1999

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, You Don't Know wrote:

> Before I resign myself to only 64MB of memory, has anyone located a source
> for low-profile 64MB TP SIMMs. All of the manuals say the it will handle a
> maximum of 128MB, but I can't seem to locate a source for purchase. Thanks.

If you have money to spare you can contact Tadpole. No other source is
known to create working SIMM's for the Tadpole. (Despite the remarks in
the manual.)

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!