[SPARCbook] Callunacard mystery.

arno uhlmelmahei arno at panix.com
Fri Sep 10 13:42:52 CDT 1999

"Scott D. Yelich" wrote:

> Arno -- you've mentioned a few times that your card works.  I'm happy
> for you -- but there is diffenately more than one other person out there
> who has a call260 that doesn't work.

     Scott:

     You misunderstand. This has to do with diagnosing
 the problem, not determining who's machine works and
 who's doesnt. Given the fact that the hardware is
 identical, the problems must be software related, dont
 you think? Despite what you seem to infer from your
 mail, I am not doing the 'nyah nyah' thing. I know
 from experience the frustration problems like these
 brings. Just trying to help.

     best regards,
     arno