[SPARCbook] Re: IRC

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu Sep 2 06:10:05 CDT 1999

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 01:35:06AM -0400, ReadTheDamManual at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/1/1999 11:47:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sety at wn.com.au
> writes:
> << There's #sparcbook on EfNet.  Not many of us in there.
>  Forget about #unix - That's where all the h4X0r5 are... They're not very
>  knowlegeable/usefull :)

Oh really?  I'm a #unix regular, and I havent seen a h4x0r kiddie in
there in MONTHS.. thats what #linux and #root are for.  You can usually
find me, CHris Petro (author of the "FixSolaris" document), Melody Yoon
(head Solaris admin @ Hotmail), Jordan Hubbard (of FreeBSD fame), etc,
in there on a nightly basis.

I also hang around in #solaris and/or #sunhelp every now and then.

Stop in and look for mr_bill; thats me.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."