[SPARCbook] SparcBook for sale? Anyone? Please?

2711 krakxl at mail.owc.net
Wed Nov 24 01:24:44 CST 1999

Hello all, I'm 15, and my name is dave. I have reallized how pathetic a
workstation my 386 laptop makes, espescialy sence I don't have it
anymore. (It involved an undisciplined 6 yearold girl with
a desgustingly active immagination, a 25 step staircase, and that's all
you need to know.) I am
interested in purchasing a sparcbook. Please keep in mind, I am Not by
anymeans a fountain of
wealth. I am sadly quite poor. Therefore, should you intend to sell, you
wouldn't be able to sell
for much (I'm positive I've lost most if not all of my clientelle by
now.)
I'm homeschooled, and materiel is scarce, and I need it for educational
purposes, Which means
I don't need all the frills. I DO need a functional unix workstation.
If you would like to trade, I can offer you a messed up 3gig IDE HDD,
and a scuffed, no OS,
IPC. I didn't think so.

Please, some one mail me back.