[SPARCbook] FA - Tadpole 3GX for auction at amazon.com

Ken Hansen khansen at pluto.njcc.com
Thu Nov 18 10:56:32 CST 1999

Hello,

Just wanted to let folks know that I am seeling one of my two
Sparcbooks since I find I don't need the spare/backup unit.
The unit is in very good condition, good battery life and is
being sold with the case and 32 Meg RAM installed. I have a
set of SIMMs to upgrade the unit to 64 Megs, if the winning
bidder desires, or I will use the SIMMs for another machine
(not for sale seperately).

The link is below, please feel free to email me directly if
you have any questions regarding this offer/auction. I hope
this posting does not offend anyone on the list, and I hope
this posting conforms to the guidelines of the maillist. ;^)

The Link:

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03X6138730X4312133/002-8572
545-1642620

(or you can just search for sparcbook)