[SPARCbook] xwindows keys?

Richard S. Bunke rick at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 21:09:00 CST 1999

I have the enlightenment window manager running on my 3GX under linux.
I can't seem to get my alt key work properly.  By default Enlightenment
has it's key bindings set up so that when you alt+left click any where on
a window it's suppose to move that window, and when you alt+right click any
where on a window it's suppose to bring up a win_ops menu.
On my 3GX alt does not change the click action at all.

Does any one know how to get the Alt button working normally?

Rick