[SPARCbook] Solaris server or workstation

Steve Conley tanabi at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 6 01:38:48 CST 1999

Could be the soundserver barfing (this frequently happens).
Edit the .doomrc file in your home directory, find the
"sndserver" and change it to "./sndserver".

Try again.  If that doens't work, move the "sndserver" file
to some other filename like "biteme" and try again.  If that
doesn't work, then I dunno what hte problem is.  However,
that's a problem on every Solaris machine I've played sundoom
on.

TTYL,

Steve