[SPARCbook] SparcBook FAQ v1.9

Hugo van der Kooij Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Tue Aug 31 10:56:07 CDT 1999

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Rainer Canavan wrote:

> > Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> > >
> > > SparcBook F.A.Q.
> >
> > >           + A-1 Net Inc.
> > >             135 Commerce Way
> > >             Walnut, CA 91789
> > >             USA
> > >             Tel: x-1-(909)595-0450 FAX: x-1-(909)594-7617
> > >           + Sun Micro SPARC 10 / AUI SUN-615F 6' HDB26M to AUI DB15F
> > >           + $18.00 (However this one has not yet been tried.)
> >
> >      These work. I ordered one which was
> >     promptly delivered. Not a bad deal at all.
>
> Well, if only they took international orders. I just talked to them, and they
> said they'd only ship to the us, as they'd not know about the procedures for
> international shipping...

Rather simple. Let them send it by a standard courier and mark the
shipment as sample. Worked for a lot of things including the SparcBook
itself.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!