Linux (was Re: [SPARCbook] Sparcbook 3 mouse)

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Tue Aug 24 00:02:02 CDT 1999

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Jaakko Niemi wrote:

>  Humm ho. The patch you posted earlier seem to go into 2.2.11 clenly.
>  Just patched it in.. seem to even compile too.
>
>  The 2.3 cvs tree did not compile last night, when I last tried.
>  Cannot wait untill it does.

You need not wait, just grab drivers/sbus/char/sunmouse.c and drop in your
2.2 tree. I'm still at 2.3.5 since current 2.3 doesn't work on sparc32,
and I don't claim to understand what all's involved in the
tasks.h->threads.h migration.

Hopefully the linux info is making its way to people on the other list who
need it?

-D