[SPARCbook] axil 311 audio kits

Douglas K Landau dkl at netcom.com
Thu Aug 12 22:23:30 CDT 1999

I forgot to post to both lists already  :-)

I bought a dozen new AXIL 311 (ss10 clone) audio kits in order to sell the
splitter cables to members of this list.  Now I have about a dozen Axil
311 audio kits - all missing the splitter cable but still containing the
two external speakers and control module - sitting on the garage floor
crammed in between the CR250 and the asteroids machine  :-)
If anyone wants one it's yours for postage. (figure 3 to 5 bucks)
Sorry for the off-topic post - replies to me only - thanks.