[rescue] The State of SunHELP (new server build, etc)

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 12:34:26 CDT 2019

How would you like me to test?  I'm happy to get actual numbers for you any
way you like.

SAS attached, all the same disks, probably LSI sas card but I'd have to log
in and see for sure.   And I haven't checked with other OS's with these
things.  They're all attached to RHEL6 or RHEL7.   Of course I have much
faster disk around, but that's not zfs based (netapp, IBM DS-whatever over
the san).

-Bob