[rescue] nCube2, not a CM-2

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Thu Jun 6 08:53:01 CDT 2019

Morning all;

While one minisuper is on everyone's mind I thought I'd take the
opportunity to ask if anyone had anything stashed away relating to the
nCube2 minisuper as well.

I have a complete unit, with the front-end, but the machine proved to be
unwieldy for a previous owner and, unfortunately, it ended up slipping
down a short stairway breaking off all of the covers of the buttons
(presumably with labels which identify them) and cracking the front glass.

I have no documentation on the unit itself and haven't the faintest idea
what the buttons do, let alone the correct start up procedure. If anyone
had anything I'd be very grateful.

My thanks;

  - JP