[rescue] CM-2

rumbeard at mac.com rumbeard at mac.com
Wed Jun 5 21:01:25 CDT 2019

What about a CM-5?

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue <rescue-bounces at sunhelp.org> On Behalf Of Mike Ross
Sent: Thursday, 6 June 2019 11:21 AM
To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Subject: Re: [rescue] CM-2

These are presently in storage in the pacific northwest, and aren't yet
generally open to visitors. But they will be one day.

Computer History Museum in San Jose has a CM-1 (earlier version but
basically same machine) on public display.

I'm aware of maybe 4-5 other CM-2s around the world, either in the hands of
private collectors, or institutions.

I know of two of the smaller CM-200A machines, mine, and the one in the
Musee Bolo in Switzerland. And possibly a third 'somewhere in New England'

Mike

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 10:49 AM Daniel Salive <two32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I can't believe a CM-2 still exists!  Nevermind 2 of them!
>
> I've wanted to see one of these since like, I was 5 years old when I
> first saw one on a TV show.
>
> What part of the world are these in, and do you accept visitors?

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'