[rescue] 360 from Nuremberg

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Wed Jun 5 16:31:49 CDT 2019

Hi Mike

How about a 670MP...it is the bigger brother of the 630MP

This one is in the US if that helps....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-SUN-SPARCserver-670MP-Galaxy-Model-1247-600-3054-01-From-1992/273667229769?hash=item3fb7d68849:g:75AAAOSwRWZcEC2T

Man I wish I could pickup this kind of gear out here in OZ!

Richard