[rescue] Fwd: Wifi-Ethernet adapter on SPARC 10

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Jul 17 09:50:40 CDT 2019

I believe that I have still a compaq PCMCIA as well as a couple of the
original DEC ones which worked better (much better radio) that were for
the original laptops before they had WiFi built-in used used at DEC back in
the day.  I have no idea if Sun supports either.
Contact me off line, if there is interest.  They are gather dust in my
attic.