[rescue] APC SU48R3XLBP, any takers?

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Tue Jan 29 11:24:46 CST 2019

I just replaced my core UPS after it blew up.  Again.  Third
SU3000RMXL2U in a row to fail the same way, I think.

I now have a surplus and perfectly good APC SU48R3XLBP external battery
pack, with no less than three good battery trays (the chassis takes two
at a time).  All three trays have batteries in them, but the batteries
are probably due for replacement by now and should probably go to my
local hazmat collection.  It should work with any rackmount APC UPS (or
possibly desksides too) that use the same battery expansion connector.

Anyone want it before I try posting it on Craigslist?

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net