[rescue] Sun Blade 1500 - replacement power supply?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Jan 29 10:54:54 CST 2019

Can't speak to the PC compatible power supply thing, although my guess would be no.

Either way, anything from that series, 1000, 1500, 2000 or 2500, all would be boxes I would want to save from the scrapper.

Not sure what you mean by refurbishing?  Is the case just dirty and needs a cleaning?  Or something broken that needs
repair/replacement?

I'm reading between the lines here, but, congratulations on your SunBlade 1500 find !

Jerry