[rescue] Sun Ultra5 emulation, was: more sun2 adventures!

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sat Jan 12 14:29:44 CST 2019

Am 09.01.19 um 05:14 schrieb Richard:
> I used to have 2x Sun386i as the legs for a coffee table. Also used a 3/260
> and a 4/260 as the ends of a desk that also heated the room....good times
>From the "Top ten signs that youbre a VAX geek"
8. You stopped purchasing new furniture when you realized that your
computers work just as well.

The desk I am sitting at typing this is build with a glass plate from an
old living room table, a Sun 3/260 as right leg and a DEC VAX R400X as
left leg. (The R400X is a DSSI disk cabinet in the style of the MicroVAX
4000/300.)

The workbench in my "machine room" is build with a MicroVAX 3300 and a
HP9000 755.
--

tschC<C,
       Jochen