[rescue] longtime lurker and a nice score.

Thomas Pelki thomas.pelki.1969 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 04:04:12 CDT 2019

Hi everybody,

Sorry to hear about Mr. Bill passing away, a real loss for sure with that
said,

I'm a longtime lurker and recently scored a nice haul of old hardware from
a friends dad that passed away a year and a half ago.

ended up scoring the following:
Sun T2000
Sun SC2000e
Sun E4500
Sun V880
Sun V480
Sun StorageTek SL24 W/LTO-4 FC Tape drive
Sun 386i
Sun Shoebox (511)
Sun 4/490
Sun 3/280
and LOTS more.

figured id start with trying to track down the newest firmware for the
T2000 and the Storagetek SL24 since i want to try to use them soon but
everything seems to be behind Oracles paywall. Does anyone have any of
these that they can email me?

I have totes and totes full of stuff and a whole tote full of Solaris
releases. I haven't even been able to scratch the surface of what I got
software and hardware-wise.

-Tom