[rescue] Bill

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Aug 16 10:19:41 CDT 2019

I was able to see it. Apparently Bill has passed away.

--

  Kimberley Bush is with Bill Bradford.

Today the world lost an amazing man with the biggest heart. He would go above
and beyond for any friend. He was one of the most technical people I have ever
met and I will never forget our adventures to tinkertronics to find junk
computers so he could build something amazing out of them, him introducing me
to pie nights and Thai iced coffee. All of the fun that we had together in
Austin are some of the best memories. I pray that he is reunited in heaven
with his mom and Amy. I am in shock that you are gone. Rip my friend.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [rescue] Bill