[rescue] mouse for AT&T 5620 terminal

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Oct 2 09:30:07 CDT 2018

I would love to have this for myself, but the truth is, this device needs to end up with

Seth Morabito

The man who single handily created the AT&T 3b2 emulator that many of us are enjoying.

If you are not on, or aware of the 3b2 emulator project, I would be happy to reimburse you for postage, and get this to Seth myself.

Let me know.

Jerry Kemp