[rescue] SUN PCMCIA SBus Card

Andrew Jones andrew at jones.ec
Sun May 27 15:45:29 CDT 2018

On 05/27/2018 04:38 PM, Jonathan Patschke wrote:

> Which makes it either Perl with a larger working set or a text editor
> suffering from the inner-platform effect.

I wouldn't say it's "suffering" from inner platform effect.  It was
*consciously designed* to be an inner platform.  That was the goal from
day one.

They wanted to build a portable, interactive Lisp environment for UNIX,
and ended up with a really nice IDE, mail client, and irc client.

With the addition of evil-mode, emacs even has a decent editor!