[rescue] SUN PCMCIA SBus Card

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Sat May 26 11:10:00 CDT 2018

On 2018-05-26 02:14, Meelis Roos wrote:
>> I prefer screen over minicom for simplicity.  I just do:
>> screen /dev/ttyS0 115200
>
> One convenient feature in minicom is runtime logging configuration. I
> can start logging to a specific file and stop it and then start logging
> to another file, easily.
>
> Can this be done in screen, or some other similar program?

Yes, you can log screen sessions (C-A H), plus you get the built-in
screen scrollback buffer, copy & paste, etc, all w/o your hands having
to leave the keyboard.

By default, it will log to 'screenlog.$windownumber', but you can
specify a new filename with 'C-A :logfile newfilename'.

--
Michael Parson
Pflugerville, TX