[rescue] Knives and Bearskins (was: SUN PCMCIA SBus Card)

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat May 26 02:16:11 CDT 2018

On Fri, 25 May 2018, Peter Stokes wrote:

> Well I for one use vi all the time, cannot remember how to use the line
> editors......

I'm in Vim[0] almost all day, but I re-learned ed/ex just for the purposes
of writing unit tests and small exploratory programs.  Something about
knowing that it's inconvenient to go back to edit things makes for good
pressure to produce concise and clean code.

[0] or Emacs, if SLIME is going to be part of my workflow for the day.
--
Jonathan Patschke
Austin, TX