[rescue] Editors - WAS:::Re: SUN PCMCIA SBus Card

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Fri May 25 15:09:25 CDT 2018

I agree Peter,

I never actually spent enough time with any line editor to actually know it.

I used them (sparingly), but never enough to utilize without some type of reference material available.

I've been doing Unix stuff since 1989.

Have never been in a vi vs emacs argument, or even discussion.

Have only ever worked with one person who claimed to use emacs, a very smart, and little odd guy who originated from the CIA before
turning up in my neck of the woods.

All of my editor discussions, heated or otherwise, have all been vi vs vim .

Jerry