[rescue] SUN PCMCIA SBus Card

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Fri May 25 07:38:10 CDT 2018

thanks for the pointer

think this is what I am looking for....anyone?

system SUNWpcmci PCMCIA Card Services, (Root)
system SUNWpcmcu PCMCIA Card Services, (Usr)
system SUNWpcmcx PCMCIA Card Services (64-bit)
system SUNWpcmem PCMCIA memory card driver
system SUNWpcser PCMCIA serial card driver
system SUNWpsdpr PCMCIA ATA card driver