[rescue] looking for 4x 32MB 72pin SIMMS for Quadra 840AV

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Mon May 7 22:41:12 CDT 2018

Thanks for the link about the MemoryX RAM.

I wasn't thinking about AUX, mainly because a) I already have servers in colo and can spin up a VM whenever I want, and b) I have 2 9600/300 or 350s sitting around that I can probably refurbish and bring up with Linux or NetBSD (might be interesting) if I want to.

Supposedly the 840AV sound in is dead-quiet for recording; a few people recommended it for high quality LP recording.

Cheers

Patrick