[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 13:18:47 CST 2018

Hi Robert

Yes no problem I will upload to my website and send links.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone

> On 28 Feb 2018, at 17:06, Robert Bell <mancity at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> It turns out the files I needed were part of the Solaris 10 11/06 patch
upgrade and the VWA files for Solaris 8 were on the
> Flextronics webpage. I now have a fully working Solaris 10 system which will
be my main setup but I want to install Solaris 8
> onto another drive so I can have an original version of the Tadpole. The
only problem is that I can't get the Solaris 8 10/00 media set
> that I bought to install, it starts to boot then there is a kernel panic and
it reboots. Peter do you still have an iso available, I can send you