[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 02:40:46 CST 2018

Hi

Try removing the NVRAM and powering up without it. It should error on POST but
maybe you will get a serial console?

Also there may be a switch pressing sequence option during power on, but you
would need the docs for that.

Peter

Sent from my iPad

> On 25 Feb 2018, at 00:31, Robert Bell <mancity at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> yep tried the Stop-N but the problem is I have no keyboard input to be able
to do that. What I did for some mad reason is
> decide to change the Devalias for Keyboard but for some reason my entry got
truncated to keyboa and so now when the laptop
> boots it says it can't find that device and hense I have no keyboard input
from the built in keyboard or an external usb keyboard