[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sat Feb 24 17:33:22 CST 2018

Hi Robert

Did you try the Stop N trick with connected keyboard to reset to fac
defaults?

Peter

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Feb 2018, at 22:26, Robert Bell <mancity at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> Thank you Brandon and Peter that Flextronic website was perfect I would
never of found it, my version of Solaris 8 is 10/0 so not sure
> if that will be a problem but I also have Solaris 10 11/06 which I will try
to install.B  My problem now is that before I saw these replies I was
> messing with the OBP and like an idiot managed to corrupt the device input
setting and now my Tadpole boots up but now I have no keyboard
> input be it internal or external usb so I can't do anything. I tried to
connect another computer using the serial port but they are not seeing the
Tadpole
> I've tried several PC's using Putty and various other terminals and I tried
my SGI O2 but no luck. Not really sure what to do to fix this issue, I can't
find any
> details on how to reset the OBP to defaults without a keyboard, the only
thing I can think of is to order a new Dallas ds1553w nvram chip.