[rescue] Old Monitors

luigi30 at gmail.com luigi30 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:52:34 CST 2018

I got one and it works great with the ST in both RGB and pseudo-VGA modes.
Therebs a phase or clock issue that makes the fonts on the medium resolution
screen hard to read, though. Most games are low-res and productivity I do in
high-res so itbs still fine.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 16, 2018, at 2:34 AM, luigi30 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> I found one on eBay for cheap, Ibll give it a try. I would prefer a CRT as
well (I currently use an old off-brand 13b
 monitor with the Amiga and ST)
but finding one that can handle RGB input, is in good shape, and isnbt
impossible to ship can be pretty difficult.

> I have a little 10b
 PVM for things that do composite that came out of a
schoolbs TV studio - now thatbs a good display for an 8-bit micro.