[rescue] Old Monitors

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:52:50 CST 2018

I thought that the AquaDAG also acted as a collector for both the electrons
in the initial beam after the hit the phospos coating on the screen and are
redirected, as well as collecting the secondary electron emissions,
returning them to the annode of the power supply.  If not, the accumulation
of electrons would distort the electron beam.
John