[rescue] Just rescued these thanks to gov deals. 2 SGI origin Systems

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Feb 14 11:52:46 CST 2018

Yup - when I had my O2K, the only reasonable way to move it as far as I was
concerned was a dock truck with a lift gate.

I wasn't willing to pull it apart into small enough components to move
individually, but I guess that could be an option.

Steve

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [rescue] Just rescued these
thanks to gov deals. 2 SGI origin Systems