[rescue] Old Monitors

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Feb 14 01:37:14 CST 2018

Am 13.02.18 um 22:29 schrieb Ian Frost:
> So many of the the old CRTs seem to have been recycled - I wonder if anyone
> has one they would like to get rid off ?
>
> I can collect of course - Ibm based near London.
I still have one of those Sun re branded Sony Trinitron 20" tubes with
13W3 connector. Don't know the model. IIRC it is from the Ultra 1 days.
Free for pickup in Kaiserslautern, Germany.

p.s. My back broke a few years ago. I can't lift anything over 10 kg /
22 lbs. Man, I am so glad that we have LCDs now days instead of 20"
glass tubes, heavy as a boat anchor. Not to talk about the crisp
sharpness of a 220 dpi LCD...
--

tschC<C,
       Jochen