[rescue] Just rescued these thanks to gov deals. 2 SGI origin Systems

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Feb 13 22:11:10 CST 2018

In article
<CAJFG-3U5Vxk+eZ2cWL9-G1rfLTBy84N+DrDHmZO9KMFewS645A at mail.gmail.com>,
    PhreakShow Telephone Company <phreakshowtelco at gmail.com> writes:

> I discovered gov deals last week.  And well  needless to say im very
thrilled

> 2 SGI origin systems.  2 Big racks.
>
> Im hoping they will fit in the back of my van.    Well worth the 7
> hour drive.    Been wanting big iron to restore.  This is it.
>
> Theres the link.
> https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=6782&acctid=3923

Nice!  Origin 3000 and Origin 2000.  These big SGI rack systems are
really quite rare nowadays.  I gave up on govdeals.com because the
interesting stuff is so far and few between and there's no decent way
to setup automated emailing of search results.

Congrats on the SGI racks!
            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>