[rescue] Blade 100 - X86 CPU option?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 22:01:05 CST 2018

The VAX is a failure, just like the Ford Model T is a failure...

Once they stopped building a computer called VAX, it became a 'failure'.

In related news (sort of) I was at a used book store this afternoon and found
a copy of a book called "Getting Started with OpenVMS" - I almost bought it,
though I never ran OpenVMS on any machine I've ever owned, but stopped when I
saw they wanted $24.95 for it.

I went looking for a link with of the description of the book and found that
Amazon wants $60+ for the book!

https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-OpenVMS-Guide-Technologies/dp/15555827
96/ref=nodl_

Yikes!