[rescue] looking for titanium powerbook

Jim Stefanik jstefaniksunrescue at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:33:40 CST 2018

They are fairly big; but (at least mine is anyways) a 15" wide-screen. I remember paying a fair bit for mine, albeit it was via a place that specializes in vintage Mac's, so YMMV there. eBay does tend to be a bit high though.

And I'll be honest with you - OS9 isnt particularly stable on any hardware; at least for me anyways. My iBook G3, TiBook, as well as my PowerMac G3 and both of my PowerMac G4s all constantly crash under OS 9. Boot them to OS X and they're all rock stable.

-Jim