[rescue] web proxy server w/SSL/TLS termination

William Enestvedt wenestvedt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:43:11 CST 2018

Jerry, would Nginx, the modern web server, work for you? It can be used as a
reverse proxy and as an SSL terminator, so I bet there are other folks who
have put it into this role.

   I looks to me like it should work on Open Indiana b or at east that it
has done so in the past b based on this post:
      https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Creating+new+services
<https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Creating+new+services>

   Ibm not an expert in Nginx's configuration, but perhapsyou can find an
example or tutorial somewhere by giving Google the right combination of "nginx
reverse proxy ssl termination.b

    Hope this helps!

- Will
William Enestvedt
"I mean, you can teach yourself, but I've found with a lot of things that
I've taught myself that I needed a better professor." - P.J. ObRourke