[rescue] Sun Netra 240 w/ 48V Power Supplies- How much current do I need to run it?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 03:54:02 CST 2018

Hi

Yes, you can simply replace with AC one, here are the p/ns

www.imhans.com:1004/syshbk/Systems/Netra_240/components.html%23Power

And here is one on Ebay for no real money.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sun-300-1674-V420-400-Watt-Server-Power-Supply-Ful
ly-Tested/153233168065?epid=1207733827&hash=item23ad6896c1:g:5-cAAOSwsXFZOAkS

Peter

Sent from my iPad

> On 9 Dec 2018, at 02:48, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:
>
> Possible plan B.
>
> Not for certain, but I believe, if you can pull those telco room 48V power
supplies and replace them with the 110-240V AC power