[rescue] VCF Midwest, anyone?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:08:42 CDT 2018

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 at 00:27, Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net> wrote:

> I have been reading about APL and it seems like a very interesting
programming language...

For many years I subscribed to Vector, the newsletter of the British
APL association. They worked long and hard to produce a free
interpreter, I-APL, which is now considered a historic curiosity as it
only runs on DOS and some old OSes such as Atari ST and Archimedes.

https://sites.google.com/site/baavector/interpreters

But there are plenty of others out there.

I never learned it myself. I think I lack the mathematical skills.

UK: +44 7939-087884 - DR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053