[rescue] VCF Midwest, anyone?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Aug 28 15:47:37 CDT 2018

Curious if anyone else besides Patrick F and his "very large VAX"  will be
attending VCF Midwest in Chicago next month?

This event has always fallen on a weekend I can't attend, but this year
they've pushed it back a week, so I and a friend are going to load up the car
and make our first trip there. I've reserved a seller table and will probably
bring a bunch of stuff that this group of folks would appreciate vs. sitting
in my basement for a few more years.

Would love to meet up with anyone from the list if you plan to be there!

Steve