[rescue] revived: TiBook G4 867 (DVI)/ 1GB and MacOS9

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:40:09 CDT 2018

On 13 April 2018 at 14:26, Ray Arachelian <ray at arachelian.com> wrote:

> The older sculpted keys on the G4 with full travel are such a total
> pleasure to use vs the current macbook abomination of a keyboard that
> $work offers...B

Strongly agreed. I am considering fixing and selling my iBook G4 and
trying to find a working Powerbook Pismo, mainly because I vastly
preferred the older keyboards -- and I think that the black G3
Powerbooks just looked nicer.

But the TiBooks were a design classic, yes.

By the way... and at risk of starting another argument... Your
sentences all seem to have a capital B following the punctuation mark.
(!) No punctuation, or a line return, no capital B. *That* is a new
one on me.

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com