[rescue] [SunHELP] [geeks] My medical expenses GoFundMe

William Enestvedt wenestvedt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:49:14 CDT 2017

Dave wrote, bBest of luck to you, Bill!b

   Forget wishing _Bill_ good luck, I will wish *his surgeon* good luck! And
the nurses! And the anesthesiologist, and the orderlies pushing his gurney,
and whoever cleaned up the O.R., too.

   There will be a huge team of skilled and caring people taking care of you,
Mr. Bill, many of whom will present complicated liability waivers to be signed
in the last minutes before you go into the operating room. :7) The rest of us
donbt have any paperwork, but we will be wishing & praying for a good
outcome!

- Will
Will Enestvedt
"Be the person Mr. Rogers knew you could be."