[rescue] Sun Systems Fault Analysis Workshop - Student Guide

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Sep 20 20:59:01 CDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 06:34:30PM -0400, Andy Wallis wrote:
>The  Boot Camp was an interesting idea. For 8K, they put you in a hotel,
>fed you all three meals, and they crammed as much as they could into 12
>hour days for 5 days.

My RHCE certification was similar back in '04 - four days of education, one
day of (hardcore) testing, both "written" and in a lab/hands-on environment.

I've passed the Sun Certified System Administrator and Sun Certified
Network Administrator tests, and the RHCE was harder than both of them...

I miss managing Solaris day-to-day at work.  It's all Linux nowdays, but
it pays the bills.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford