[rescue] Sun Enterprise 3500 Wont Boot Solaris

Andrew Liles blah at spilk.org
Tue Sep 19 20:05:54 CDT 2017

> On Sep 19, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Carl R. Friend <crfriend at rcn.com> wrote:
>
>  See above.  Try the line-level into an off-CPU amplifier and
> see how it sounds.  I've had one of my Indys as an integral part
> of my stereo system for years and they sound great.

Yeah, it is quiet as a mouse on the line-out. The only speakers I have in my
"vintage" area are a set of speakers intended for an Octane, though - but the
Indy doesn't supply the power for those (the Octane IP30 boards have an
onboard 10V 1/8" phono jack for powering outboard speakers) so they are kind
of useless on anything else.

-a.