[rescue] Sun Enterprise 3500 Wont Boot Solaris

William Enestvedt wenestvedt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:48:46 CDT 2017

Is it a disc you burned from an ISO, or a commercial DVD? I have boxed media
for Sol10 and 8 and probably  even 9, but I seem to recall burning my own
media and having it not be bootable.

Can you probe the hardware from the Open Boot prompt and see the optical drive
and all the FC-AL disks?

Can you net boot the ISO, shared out over NFS?

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
wenestvedt at gmail.com