[rescue] Looking for Prestoserve 2.3 for SunOS 4.x sun4c

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Sat Sep 9 14:23:15 CDT 2017

Hi,

Here is what I found. It looks to me like 2.4.0 is good for SunOS-4.x on
sun4c hardware, which is what I remember running it on years ago.

http://files.markgthomas.com/dl/presto240.tar.gz

(Also grab this) http://files.markgthomas.com/dl/presto242.tar.gz

>From presto240/presto_chango:
#
arch=sun4c
release=2.4
sys_patch=0
release_msg=\
"${productname} release ${release} requires a SunOS release based on 4.[01]."

Mark