[rescue] Aviator

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:32:29 CST 2017

I version is a single CD, did you have more than one disc?    At this point
the CD is actually label Solaris 1.1.2 and I have a older CD that says 1.1.1B
I believe.   Who owns this software anymore, do we know?    From what
understood the OP tried to see if they could register it without much avail.