[rescue] Aviator

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Nov 28 13:21:52 CST 2017

> I regularly run SunOS 4.1.4 but am not sure would be able to figure
> out how to get around the licensing scheme.

I suspect I could crack the licensing code, but (a) I also suspect
Sun's successor-in-interest would take a rather dim view of such
activities, (b) I doubt I have the leisure to anyway, and (c) for my
purposes, running for 60 seconds is quite enough.

I really need to do enough digging to find my SunOS 4 install CDs.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org